Massage Therapy Services
Registered Massage Therapy is hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, ligaments and joints. A massage therapy treatment aims to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function. A massage treatment will also relieve or prevent physical dysfunction and pain as well as enhance the well being of the client.
People of all ages can benefit from this widely used form of health care. Regular massage helps to alleviate the symptoms of work-related stress. Athletes use massage therapy to train harder and facilitate recovery and assist in preventing repetitive sprain/strain injuries. Massage Therapy can help the elderly maintain range of motion while increasing circulation.
Massage Therapy is Recommended:
- to decrease chronic stress, tension and pain.
- to improve circulation and decrease swelling.
- to alleviate muscle spasms and improve joint mobility.
- for arthritis, tendonitis and neuralgia.
- to ease discomfort during and post pregnancy.
Indian Head Massage Treatment: Champissage as it is commonly known has been practiced for over 1000 years. It is a treatment that focuses on the face, neck, shoulders and upper arms. This form of massage combines physical massage with a more subtle form of energy balancing which affects a person's energy centres.
Intensive Back Treatment: This massage treatment is to the back, shoulders, neck and arms which includes an essential oil and an exfoliating scrub. This treatment will increase circulation, promote well being and allow you to customize your massage therapy session.
- Laser Therapy Treatment....$50.00
- 30 minute treatment....$60.00
- 45 minute treatment....$75.00
- 60 minute treatment....$90.00
- 75 minute treatment....$105.00
- 120 minute treatment....$130.00
- East Indian Head massage....$60.00
- Reiki treatment....$60.00
Senior and Student discount 10%